ZippyPaws Burrow Dog Toy St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Hat: www.baxterboo.com for around $15-20
Top Paw St. Patrick's Day Cupcake Plush Squeaker Toy: www.petsmart.com for $4.99
Top Paw St. Patrick's Day "Lick Me, I'm Irish" Plush Squeaker Toy: www.petsmart.com for $4.99
ZippyTuff Latex Donutz Dog Toys- 2 pack: www.baxterboo.com for around $11-$13
Starmark Crunching Multiball Dog Treat Dispenser: www.petco.com for around $9-12
Crunchy Water Bottle Dog Toy-Champagne: shop.akc.org for around $8
Boots & Barkley Green Rope Toy: www.target.com for $3.99
Mighty Mythical Series; Lester Leprechaun: www.baxterboo.com for around $18
You can find these paw and bone silicone molds at Amazon.com
You can find these Four Leaf Clover silicone molds at your local Michael's store or on their website at Michaels.com
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 02/17-3/31, we are offering a FREE Meet & Greet Daycare stay! Bring your pup in for a day full of fun with our staff! Call us today for more details on what we have to offer with our daycare service! Be sure to mention this ad when you call to schedule!
Freshen Up February Specials are here!!
~From 02/17-03/31, all baths will be 50% off and all haircuts will be 20% off every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!
Call us today to schedule your furry friend's spa day! 770-995-9122
(Must mention this ad for discount)
Barkley, the Doodle, has come up with the best gifts for your favorite furry Valentine! Source: www.BarkleyDoodles.com
1. HEART ROPE TOY, Jax & Bones, $12
2. BARKLING BUBBLY DOG TOY, Sticks + Pinecones, $9.90
3. MAILBOX + LOVE LETTERS TOY, Zippy Paws, $14.98
4. RED BOWTIE COLLAR, Rover Boutique, $45
5. HEART + ARROW DOG TOY Sticks + Pinecones, $12.50
6. LEOPARD SLIPPER TOY, Harry Barker, $14
7. WATERCOLOR HEARTS BANDANA, Saint James + C0. from $9+
8. XOXO PLUSH TOY, Harry Barkshop, $10
9. CHAIN OF HEARTS ROPE TOY, Jax & Bones, $18
10. HEART BREAKER BANDANA, Dapper Dexter, $21.00
1. RED + PINK DOG LEASH, See Scout Sleeps, $42+
2. FREE HUGS DOG BANDANA, Ripley + Rue, $24.99
3. HEARTS BANDANA, Brody’s Bandanas, $21.25+
4. HEART DOG SWEATER, Amazon, $18.99
5. HEART COOKIE JAR DOG TOY Zippy Paws, $13.99
6. PINK ROPE BONE TOY, Harry Barker, $12
7. MILKSHAKE DOG TOY, WholeWoof $9.99
8. WILDBERRY SCONE DOG TREATS, Sticks + Pinecones, $10
9. GALENTINES DOG BANDANA, Ripley + Rue, $10
10. BEST FRIENDS DOG TOY, BarkShop $9.99
Thank you, Barkley! We can't wait to give our sweet pooches some of these amazing gift ideas!
Ingredients: (yields: 10 mini cakes)
For the cake:
You can find heart shaped mini cake pans on Amazon.com for around $10-15. They typically come in sets of 4 pans.
- 2 1/2 Cups of Rice Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup cooked beets (or canned beats) Pureed
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (or canned) Pureed
- 1/2 Cup water
-Preheat your oven t0 350 degrees.
-Mix all ingredients together to form a dough.(If you dough is sticky, add more flour, if it's wet, add a bit more water.) Once the dough no longer sticks to your hands, it's about right!
-Lightly flour your surface, and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
-Cut dough into whatever shapes you like. We used hearts for Valentine's Day!
-Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
-Cool completely on a wire rack. Cookies should have a bit of a crunch to them when they are cooled.
-You can use them as is, or decorate them with a bit yogurt frosting.
You can find heart shaped cookie cutters on Amazon.com for around $10-$15. Most come with multiple sizes.
Ingredients for Frosty Hearts:
-8 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
-4 Medium Frozen Strawberries
Ingredients for Coconut Honey Oats:
-1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
-1 tablespoon Honey
-1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
-Pour yogurt into heart shaped mold-fill half way. Freeze for one hour.
-Blend frozen strawberries in a blender until smooth then add on top of frozen yogurt. Freeze for one hour.
-Mix oats, honey and coconut oil together and bake in oven at 350F for 5-10 minutes until toasty.
-Remove frozen yogurt/strawberry hearts from the mold and top with crunchy oat topping. Serve to your Valentine Pup and keep the rest in the freezer.
You can find a silicone heart mold, like the one pictured above, on Amazon.com for around $10.00.